Monday, September 28, 2015

The Nippon Series - Kyoto Day 1






















Well hello there! It has been ages since I posted on my first love - my blog. I'm assuming you missed me. Yes? Even a little bit? I'm sure you do. Hahaha! I miss writing too. Sorry in advance as I was stuck in the real world pretending to be an ex-mermaid. What? Hiccups, yes but I'm definitely back to share my fashion, travel, food, and lifestyle happenings. Hope you're still here with me. Pretty please? :)


I'm sure looking at the photos you already know where I have been. This was February 2015, the week of my birthday, in fact Winter of this year. It's very obvious with the clothes I was wearing that it was frozen cold. But that didn't stop me from showing you what Kyoto can offer. 

If you are a lover of culture, then Kyoto is the best place for you to see.  This place was once the capital of Japan. You'll see hundreds of all sizes of Buddhist temples, lovely gardens, enormous imperial palaces, majestic Shinto shrines, and traditional wooden houses. 

Fushimi Inari Shrine is one of the most breathtaking shinto shrines I've seen in Kyoto. It consists of numerous torii gates placed on top of a 233-meter sacred mountain called Mount Inari. This was built as a place of worship and respect where Japanese pray for good fortune.

If you're planning to go to Kyoto soon, this place is a must-see and experience. See more detailed information on the helpful links below:



P.S. If you want to see the place in Winter of next year, make sure you're wearing comfortable and thick clothes for the temperature goes down up to -8 degrees celsius. For affordable, fashionable, and fits-the-weather clothes make sure to visit the Zalora Pop-Up Store now.






What I wore:

Scarf and Hat - Cotton On
Hippie Skirt - Forever 21
Manic Panic Hair Dye - Funkystreaks
Purse - Coach

1 comment:

  1. Good post.Thanks for sharing.If you are food lover then you must visit Best restaurants in Sukhumvit and enjoy delicious food.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!