Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Dream Black Power!

So yes, I'm attending a wedding on Saturday. My high school classmate and long time friend is finally getting married to the love of her life!  So now, I'm here and I've been looking for THE wedding outfit.

Color black is the theme of the wedding. So, that is perfect for my oh-so-hide-my-fat-stage body. The bride said that we need to wear a short little black dress.

I want to look nice of course! Every one does, especially if it is also a half reunion thing with your high school girlfriends! ugh! yes, i know I'm so fat. err!

Since I've just been addicted to Fashiolista. I checked out and researched my dream outfit. If I could just grab them and magically wear them on Mikki's wedding date, i would!

here goes!! send me the love!



Look: Rose, Nessie, Allie, Bella

Love it!


undefined

Love it!


Angel Wing Rose Gold P Ring use Swarovski Crystal SR067

Love it!


undefined

Love it!


Black skull clutch

Love it!


1 comment:

  1. Is that clutch by Alexander McQueen? I love the ring and the clutch!

    xoxo Heidi

    searchingforLBD.blogspot.com

    p.s I've a international MAC cosmetic giveaway in my blog. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!