Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Look of the Day: The Beatles




















I'm wearing my top 3 favorite colors: black, white, and red. I can't seem to get enough of these colors, they save me from my everyday wardrobe decision-making moments. If you'll see my closet, almost everything are in those basic colors. I decided to pair my stripes shorty skirt with this Beatles top to make it fun and memorable. I bet at least one of us has this themed shirt. What made it fearless was when I wore 2 different colors of sneakers. Haha! Did you notice that?

Would you wear something like this?

I miss dancing by the way.. :(

What I'm Wearing:
 
White Beatles top - Eastwood bazaar
Stripes skirt - Landmark
Black sweater - Vintage
Black leggings - Forever 21
Sneakers - Converse
Ring - Eastwood bazaar
Heart earrings - Claire's



My Makeup:

Estee Lauder Rose Blush


On My Nails:

Orange, silver, and clear Wet 'N Wild nail polishes
Blue nailpolish Elianto

Photos were all taken by: REXTER ANDREW URQUIOLA
 

4 comments:

  1. Your photos are so cute! Love your ballerina poses :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! and great look!
    u have a nice blog!
    would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacey! Yes let's follow each other! <3

      Delete

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!