Monday, August 27, 2012

Finally COTTON ON is Here!

istyleforever

Are you? Because I am, since birth? Nope, kidding! I met this brand when I went to Singapore a few years back. I love their style, it is like a mixture of Topshop, TRF, and Forever 21 combined. The thing that is different I guess are the texture of their clothing and the shoes they offer. The products are proudly made for Tropical countries like the Philippines.


istyleforever

Now, the store we all love is finally HERE! They are opening their store in SM Mall of Asia on September 7, 2012. I bet every girl in town will forget everything this day and just head out to the place where we forget our worries. Just looking at those lovely clothes, I'm sure it will take our stress away! ♥


istyleforever


If you have what it takes to be the next representative of COTTON ON fashion then submit your application now. Those lucky individuals will be informed and will have to undergo an initial screening on August 30, 2012, 6:00 pm at Suyen Corp. / Bench Head Office 2214 Tolentino Street Sta. Clara, Pasay City.

I'm excited for you guys!!!! Good luck!

Fore more information visit them at here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!