Monday, October 22, 2012

Live in Leaves
















Good afternoon ladies! How's your super sunny Monday? I can even see the sun glaring from the window. Good thing the A/C here  is on full blast! My jacket keeps me warm - Thank God!

I'm just sharing this quick photo shoot we did Saturday! This was not planned at all. If I knew that we were taking photos for my blog, I wouldn't be wearing this simple and relax outfit. I usually wear something comfy whenever we have lazy dates like this. Great thing was, his backyard was the best background that day! Plus, we still had the sun to accompany us in taking lovely outfit shots!

I hope you guys are having a great start of the week! Mine usually starts with workload but I usually bring sweet bites to keep me up until overtime! Yes, I always render OT! Being a full time writer is my day job and it requests a lot of my time.  I am usually drenched with stress but I'm still thankful that I have a job that keeps me sane and insane! haha! ♥


What I'm Wearing:

White dress - Charlotte Russe
Green sweater - F&H
Socks - EGC
Shoes - Eastwood bazaar
Heart earrings - from HK
Yellow heart clip - CW bazaar
Nail polish - The Face Shop





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!