Sunday, April 1, 2012

Savior Chucks!


I haven't told you guys but I'm an avid fan of Converse Chuck Taylor. I've been collecting them since I was  young. I got my 1st high-cut chucks when I was in 2nd year college. It was the pastel rainbow colors, and until now it is still keeping me company through the rough times. I'm not trying to be a brag but I own 4 pairs of chucks - 2 low cuts and 2 high cuts. I wore this black sneaks last week when my legs were sore from wearing to much heels that week. They saved me from more leg pains. They are not only comfortable but they have this chic and "angas" look every time you wear them. And of course, I matched them with my stripes socks. Love love love! 

How's your Sunday? I'm lazy and I know it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!