Sunday, January 29, 2012

Look of the Day: Miss Chinese




 









Follow my blog with Bloglovin


This was my Chinese New Year outfit. :) I had to post this as soon as I can before the month ends. :) I know you guys are thinking if I have a Chinese blood, well I don't. We have this thing at work where there's a theme day and you get to win a cash price for joining. So that day I decided to wear my Chinese-inspired costume with matching chopsticks and drop earrings. :)

I know I can't wear this everyday because people may think that I work at a Chinese restaurant. Speaking of Chinese restaurant, now I want to eat Mantao, noodles, siomai, and buchi! Waaa! I know this should be about fashion but I just thought of their mouth-watering food. :)

Would you wear a Chinese costume ever? <3

What I'm Wearing:

Red Chinese Costume - custom made
Black leggings - Forever21
Black peep-toe wedge shoes - Parisian
Silver drop earrings - Claire's
Black watch - Tomato
Chopsticks - Chinatown in Singapore

My Make-up:

Garnier BB Eye Roll-On
MAC Studio Fix NC20
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
e.l.f. Eye Shadow Encyclopedia in bronze color
e.l.f. Black Waterproof Eye Liner Pen
Estee Lauder Rose Blush
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish
Chapstick Classic
MAC Russian Red Lipstick

On My Nails:

Bloody Red Nail polish - OMG
White cracking polish - Eastwood bazaar

Photos were all taken by: REXTER ANDREW URQUIOLA

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks! i know! i love it! it is soo easy to use. :)

      Delete
  2. i love how you did your nails - only "cracked" one on each hand :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! hihi! i'm trying new things every now and then on my nails :)

      Delete
  3. i think i wore one for a costume in our school back in grade school but i can't remember for what hahaha :) anyway, you look chinese though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) i had to look one for the theme day! haha! it took me a few minutes to do my eye make-up. haha!

      Delete

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!