Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Where's My Coffee?




























Good morning face on these photos! #Fail You might see how my eyebags are screaming (You have to sleep!!!) Also,  I constantly need to remind myself to always protect my lips with the ever dependable ChapStick. These photos were taken after breakfast in the Filipino / Spanish restaurant at Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar. You'll see some of my previous 2 posts taken in the same location here and here.

I don't know how many times I have already told you how picture perfect this place is. I hope you guys get a chance to visit Las Casas and take your outfit posts to this historic location. I feel like no matter what you're wearing when you are here it will automatically look amazing on print. I didn't bring much blog-worthy outfits (as you probably already thought about that). I opted to wear comfortable clothes that weekend that's why you'll not see me on my usual excessorized self.

What I Wore:

Leopard top  - Cotton On, SG
Black shorts - EGD
Brown sandals - Cotton On, SG
Sunnies - New Town Hall, HK
iPhone Case - Rubi
Zebra pouch - Forever 21
Spike ponytail - EGD

Photos were taken by my Spaceman



1 comment:

  1. I'm so much amazed on how you write your post about fashion! :) Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!