Friday, January 27, 2012

Look of the Day: My Coachella


















I traded my usual heels and boots for an old rose thong beaded sandals. Instead of my usual uniform colors like black, white, and red; I decided to wear a little bit color. This is one of my favorite maxi shirt! I love the print and how it brings fun and delight to my outfit. I've been looking at hobo / gypsy fashion for a couple of days now. Maybe that's the reason why I decided to wear this. I accessorize my outfit with lots of gold! Haha! Fancy ones!

Do you know what's inside my heart? :)

What I'm wearing:

Printed maxi skirt - vintage
Orange over-sized hanging top - Circle C
Thong beaded sandals - Tomato
Fringe Purse - Mendrez
Yellow heart ring - Claire's
Gold coffee-like bean earrings and bracelet - Kohl's
Handmade yellow beaded band - Eastwood bazaar
Heart necklace - DIY


My Make-up:

Garnier BB Eye Roll-On
MAC Studio Fix NC20
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
Estee Lauder Rose Blush
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish
Chapstick Classic
NYX Shocking Pink Matte Lipstick


On My Hair:

TreSemme Strong Hold Hairspray


On My Nails:

e.l.f. Royal Purple Nail Polish

Photos were all taken by: REXTER ANDREW URQUIOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!