Monday, March 12, 2012

Look of the Day: Intramuros Lady

































I know! You think that you saw me wear this dress already. Yes, you are correct! But I wore it with another pair of shoes. If you saw my older post with this dress, I paired it with my laced up high heels.

Since this was a tour / photo shoot in Intramuros, so I had to make sure that I'm ready for the long walks and poses under the sun good thing I have my bootsies to take care of my legs and feet!

Have you visited this place ever? It was just a few months ago that I was able to appreciate this place. I didn't even realize how fascinating Manila is. A perfect destination for your heart's desire.

P.S. I just love these 3 colors! I've been telling that to you for so long! Black, white, and red!! wiii! ♥

Thanks you for the amazing photos, as always. xxxxxx


What I'm Wearing:

Halter dress - Forever 21
Laced up boots - Asian Vogue
Chandelier earrings - Claire's
Skull ring - Eastwood bazaar
Watch - Tomato
Lips - MAC Russian Red lipstick


Photos are all taken by: Rexter Andrew Urquiola 

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous Outfit ,amazing Pictures ♡

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LoveT. my BF took those amazing photos. :) KIP!

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!