Saturday, March 31, 2012

Look of the Day: Checkered Nation


























Hello, how is everyone doing on this Saturday morning? I just dropped by to tell you that I miss posting photos and sharing thoughts with you guys (if i even have readers) huhu! I've been busy with work and the stress i get from it. but lately i just love how friends make you laugh in every weird situation.

What do you think of this outfit? I feel such a kid in the wrong generation? I just love my necklace and socks here! Would you wear such clothes? I bet you'd be thinking twice. To weirdo or not to weirdo?!


What I'm Wearing:

Black dress used as skirt - EGD
Collared top - Garage sale
Leggings - Landmark
Socks - EGD
Shoes - Nine West
Necklace - Bugis St. Singapore
Ring - NY&C

Photos were all taken by: Rexter Andrew Urquiola

2 comments:

  1. This look is pretty, I love the accessories you wore. And your ear piercings = totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, that's not checkered, it's houndstooth.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!