Saturday, January 14, 2012

Look of the Day: Blacksoup Cafe + Artspace

I know I've been missing a lot and I'm such a lazy lady updating my blog. But as they say, better late than Never.  Yay! So here goes..

I love eating and going to different restaurants. My boyfriend and I are so fond of checking up weird and awesome places that are affordable. We always look out for something that is unique and cozy.

You might want to check out Blacksoup Cafe * Artspace

They offer Filipino and Asian Cuisine. Ambiance = wonderful. It's the perfect place to relax, eat, and enjoy. I love how they designed their place, I feel like I'm in an art studio or music lounge.

You better go and see it soon! Don't forget to taste their mouth-watering food especially the dessert. :)

Welcome! :)



Taste the success!

All smiles for I'm alive!

Leopard scarf from SG
White long sleeves lacey top - vintage
Gold loop earrings 


Photos and how they bring about feelings :)


Wi-Fi is <3


She had so much Fun!

Fountain of joy!


Let's stay here as long as we can!


Window <3


I ordered 2 slices!! <3 Nyam!


I definitely recommend this to those who want to try something new. :) You'll love their menu and desserts! Because I did!!!

P.S. Thanks to my BF, who is my patient photographer! You took so many great photos that I want to print them all! Then paste them on my bedroom wall. <3 :)

Blacksoup Cafe + Artspace at

154 MAGINHAWA STREET. SIKATUNA VILLAGE, QC
TEL. 4352549 / 0917756669



White lacey long sleeves top - vintage, leopard scarf - SG,  and gold loop earrings - closet

Photos were all taken by: REXTER ANDREW URQUIOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!