Saturday, May 25, 2013

Esmeralda




























Sawasdee, sabai-dee-mai? (Hello, how are you?) You might already guess where these photos were taken. Yes, you are definitely correct! From the land of curry and spices, Thailand. I understand how a very bad and lazy blogger I am. I want you guys to know that I always make up for those months I'm MIA. I hope you like how these photos came up. Minus my chubbiness everything looks great. Yay!

If you want to see more amazing and overwhelming temples, visit my photographer's blog at spacemantrexfly.blogspot.com


What I'm Wearing:

Cropped tank - Victoria's Secret
Maxi skirt - vintage
Sandals - Charlotte Russe
Sunnies - Chatuchak, Thailand
Longchamp purse - Purse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!