Sunday, July 29, 2012

Chubby Girl With Glasses


















How's your weekend so far? Mine was twisted but full of love. It has been raining cats and dogs again outside. What else do you expect? it is the rainy season. For now, let us enjoy the cold temperature and the lazy bed weather. I'm just here to show you one of my comfort outfit last week. Yes, flats over heels!


What I'm wearing:

Leopard dress - Cotton On (given to me by my BFF)
Maroon tights - Claire's
Doll shoes - Parisian Shoes
Jacket - Landmark
Ring - Eastwood bazaar
Scared cat earrings - Claire's (Halloween collection)
Studded Pin - Tomato
Red lipstick - Russian Red MAC lipstick

Photos were all taken by: Rexter Andrew Urquiola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!