Friday, June 7, 2013

Dream Dreams


















This dress was given to me by my bestfriend when she went home in the Philippines from SG. This dress looks so formal and put together that is why I wore it in a very casual and comfortable look. Since this trip had so much walking, I made sure that I brought my favorite sneakers. My black low cut chucks has been my go to footwear since I discovered traveling. To make the look more fun, I "excessorize"  by wearing 3 different necklaces from Claire's and Forever21. P.S. I especially adore my OMG pendant!

Discover amazing structures in Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya or commonly known as Ayutthaya with these photos. Don't forget to bring your sunblock and umbrella when you visit this place because the temperature is hotter than Bangkok  / Manila.

What I wore:

Dress - gift from BFF
Longchamp - Purse.com
OMG necklace / Skull - Claire's
Diamond shaped necklace - Forever 21
Sneakers - Converse
Sunnies - Lesmoda
Rings - Forever 21
Skulls and Roses iPhone case - Chatuchak Market

Visit my photographer's blog at http://spacemantrexfly.blogspot.com/ to see more awe-inspiring photos captured in Thailand. 


2 comments:

  1. Cute sunnies. Awesome "excessorize-ing." :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aiyo! ♥ Super cute nga tlaga nung Sunnies! Marami pa silang design. :) Oo, super fan ako ng excessorizing! hihi!

      Delete

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!