Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 1: Pixelated Neon Pink Eyeglasses

pink pixelated glasses

neon pink eyeglasses

neon pink eyeglasses


pink pixelated glasses

pink pixelated glasses

For the next 4 days, I will be showing you my recent addiction to clear glasses. I don't know what got into me that I suddenly wanted to buy all designs and colors of all of the clear glasses out there!Yay! 

One Sunday evening due to boredom, I ended taking silly and vain photos in front of the mirror. It was just weird photos that were supposed to be kept in my MC but I wanted to share them you. This is how I spend my weee hours if I'm just home. 

These photos were takes from my Red Canon IXUS 100 IS. I'm wearing NYX Shocking Pink lipstick that I got from Pretty Goddes.My pink and blue unicorn earrings are from Claire's.

Don't you just love my pixelated neon pink eyeglasses? ♥

Share your thoughts!



4 comments:

  1. Nice pics! I like color of your lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mademoiselle. :) The lipstick is from NYX. ♥

      Delete
  2. Hi there! Cool glasses you have there. May I ask where you bought it and how much? I was looking for that particular style in CNA, but I can't find one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! best time to get lasik

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!