Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 1: Pixelated Neon Pink Eyeglasses

pink pixelated glasses

neon pink eyeglasses

neon pink eyeglasses


pink pixelated glasses

pink pixelated glasses

For the next 4 days, I will be showing you my recent addiction to clear glasses. I don't know what got into me that I suddenly wanted to buy all designs and colors of all of the clear glasses out there!Yay! 

One Sunday evening due to boredom, I ended taking silly and vain photos in front of the mirror. It was just weird photos that were supposed to be kept in my MC but I wanted to share them you. This is how I spend my weee hours if I'm just home. 

These photos were takes from my Red Canon IXUS 100 IS. I'm wearing NYX Shocking Pink lipstick that I got from Pretty Goddes.My pink and blue unicorn earrings are from Claire's.

Don't you just love my pixelated neon pink eyeglasses? ♥

Share your thoughts!



3 comments:

  1. Nice pics! I like color of your lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mademoiselle. :) The lipstick is from NYX. ♥

      Delete
  2. Hi there! Cool glasses you have there. May I ask where you bought it and how much? I was looking for that particular style in CNA, but I can't find one.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!