Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 2: Polka Dot Lovin'

polka dot glasses

black and white polka dots

black and white polka dots

black and white polka dot glasses




Hello rainy Tuesday! For some miracle, we have don't work today. As I'm typing this blog post it is raining cats and dogs outside, again. Also, I'm drinking my mom's homemade buko juice. It is so refreshing + the cold weather makes it more chillin' (sorry for my Bronx accent haha!)

Let us go back to the topic, as I said on my previous post: I will be sharing with you 4 looks wearing my addiction to eyeglasses. This is my second look, with a black and white polka dot glasses. You can wear it in different styles like formal, rugged, laid-back, chic, summery, etc. With the right kind of accessories and makeup you can transform your look to anything you want!

Red, black, and white are colors of fierce but in this post I tried to look like Jenny From The Block from her song I'm Gonna Be Alright. I remembered the good high school and dancing days when J.Lo was still single and her music are all over the stations. Oooppps now you know my real age! Yay!

P.S. Don't mind my duck face!

What I'm Wearing:

Eyeglasses - Tomato
Headband - bazaar
Lipstick - MAC Russian Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!