Monday, July 30, 2012

Platform Vacation!







Dropping by to show you these platforms I got last month in Mongkok. I've worn them for a few times already. They are very comfortable and stylish at the same time. I remember my grade school to high school days when platforms were very popular even our sneakers were made in platforms. Oh yes, hail to Spice Girls for bringing platforms to fashionistas around the world.

Pardon my huge legs. I'm not proud of them at all but sometimes you just have to accept what God has given you and work from it. Most of the time that is what I do instead of sulking in one corner. Highlight your best feature, always be humble, and everything will follow through.

Lazy and penniless Monday here I come! I'm brave, I have to be.

2 comments:

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!