Saturday, July 21, 2012

Beach Please!

 



























This is an ironic post knowing that it is raining endlessly outside but I still want you to see it. These photos were taken from our post-summer company outing. I wore 3 kinds of outfits that day. Oh yes, that was just a day tour in Virgin Beach Resort in Batangas. I have to be the ever prepared beach fanatic. It is not everyday I get to go to the beach for FREE. :)


What I'm Wearing:

Orange peep-top dress - EGD
Leaf earrings and bracelet - Twenty
Leopard platforms and shades - New Town Hall, Mongkok

Yellow cover-up dress - EGD
Necklaces - vintage
Trip bracelets - Island Souvenirs
Bead bracelets - Claire's
Hat - Jellybean

Black and white skimp dress - EGD
Red vintage earrings - Eastwood bazaar
Floral hair clips - H&M

Photos were all taken by: Rexter Andrew Urquiola


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!