Saturday, July 21, 2012

iStyleForever Fashion: Sucker Socks!

iStyleForever Socks only P70 each

SOLD OUT

Panda socks - P70 only!

SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT


I'm so excited to inform you that iStyleForever is selling these overwhelmingly cute socks from my cabinet. I bought these pairs for you to enjoy comfort and match it with your most fashionista "look of the day". I only have one stock for each pair so if you are already decided please leave a comment below of your full name and contact number so I can immediately reserve it for you.

I only accept cash and GCash payments, and I only do meet-ups in Eastwood Q.C. Mondays to Fridays. (exact time is to be announced). These are on-hand items so I can give it to you immediately once payment and schedule of pick-up are arranged.

For more information, you can email me at dyms_yamat@yahoo.com or simply leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!