Saturday, July 14, 2012

Disneyland FanAddict!

























Feeling like a 17-year old teenager on these photos - minus the body. My smile on these photos show how fun, fulfilling, memorable, amazing, and all-thing-worth-it is this magical land. It was my 2nd time to visit Disneyland in HK and it still sent butterflies in my stomach. The kid inside me was just brought back to life. I wish I could stay here and just enjoy every ride and theater show available.

Time really flies fast when you are here. Every detail brings you back to those memories you experienced when you were still young and silly. I know, I should not go to my memory lane and sniff about it. But I hope you guys visit this place once before you get too old like me.

It was also the perfect weather when we went here. Perfect place to shoot an outfit post. But to tell you honestly, these photos were taken not the usually with all the practice but just with one take. Of course, we didn't want to waste our time taking blog photos. We went here to enjoy and be young again. :) And so we did! The fireworks were lovely! I was astounded by their light show as well. It was as if all new to me when I watched it again.

Definitely unbelievable sights and indescribable feeling..


What I'm Wearing:

White tank top - super old
Denim shorts - DIY
Knee high socks with ribbon - Kowloon bazaar
White sneakers - Converse
Bow - Commonwealth bazaar
Earrings - bought from a friend at work
Orange backpack - SM Department Store
Gold watch - Marina Bay Sands Casio Store

Photos were all taken by: Rexter Andrew Urquiola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!