Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fashion Finds: Aztec Lovin'








How's your Sunday lovelies? Mine started by hearing mass and eating breakfast with the family. I've been addicted to red velvet cupcakes for a month now. So I decided to go downtown and buy a few ones. Then luckily there was a bazaar in front of the pastry shop that we went to. And wholla! I saw these Aztec bags! They were affordable and I was looking for them my whole life, so without thinking I bought all 3 designs.  The cheesy me decided to buy those 2 matching backpacks so I could give it to my BF. 

It is our  official couple bags! hahah! By the way, he doesn't know it yet! hala!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!