Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Look of the Day: Airport Outfit
















What do you usually wear when you are about to fly on a beautiful location? I always choose something comfortable and easy-to-move ensemble. That is why I decided to wear this printed Maxi dress and paired it with my oh-so-comfy black gold-plated Havaianas. Since it's going to be cold inside, I wore my coat to save me from the brrrr-some feel of the airport!

P.S. I'm so sorry for my lazy blogs lately, I'm just so tired of walking and thinking.Good thing I have amazing photos, thank you baby! (heart heart) :)

By the way, I'm in Singapore!!!!

I'm missing my friends, family, and my boyfriend... :(


What I'm Wearing:

Pink printed maxi dress - Charlotte Russe
Black coat - Landmark
Black gold platted slippers - Havaianas
Black purse - Jessica Simpson Collection
Bangles - Claire's
Double ring - Eastwood bazaar
Earrings - Boracay

My Makeup:

Garnier BB Eye Roll-On
MAC Studio Fix NC20
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
e.l.f. Eye Shadow Encyclopedia in bronze color
Estee Lauder Rose Blush
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish
Chapstick Classic


On My Nails:

Neon Peach / Pink nailpolish - Wet 'N Wild
Yellow nailpolish - The Face Shop

Photos were all taken by: REXTER ANDREW URQUIOLA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!