Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Look of the Day: My Birthday Power


 




 








As I have promised you guys - my lovely readers, here is my birthday outfit. Please don't look at my oh-s0-universe like thighs! Waaa! I chose this look because these are my favorite colors. I feel confident when I wear black and red. I chose this outfit because I wanted to post something different from what I usually wear like stockings / girly skirts. To put an edge to the ensemble I wore my belt black boots which I really adore because it makes me tall. <3 How I wish I was born with long sexy legs! :) I love this hat because it makes my outfit more costume-y than the usual girly outfits I wore on the previous posts.

But most especially I like my new hair style / cut. I know, I look different ha? Weird or good to go? What do you think? I feel like a different person when I first saw the finish hair cut look. I think it is about time to change my comfort zone hair style and try something new!

What do you think of the school girl skirt? Preppy mixed with fierceness!

What I'm Wearing:

Red school girl skirt - Gap
V-neck long sleeveless - Banana Republic
Belt black boots - Kohl's
Hat - from cousin in SanFo
Rings - Claire's
Colorful beads - New Orleans
Black zipper bag - Bugis, Singapore


My Makeup:

Estee Lauder Rose Blush
Chapstick Classic


On My Nails:

Orange, silver, and clear Wet 'N Wild nail polishes

Photos were all taken by: REXTER ANDREW URQUIOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!