Thursday, February 23, 2012

Look of the Day: The Rest House


























I just feel like I want to stay in this place forever. Their service and food were great. You can't ask for more because they offer everything. Waa! Will definitely go back to Sunrise Sunset View Resort in Baclayon, Bohol.

I love this look because it is so girly and fresh. You get to do anything and still feel chic and fun at the same time. I matched it with my cute puppy necklace that just looks like Toffee, our pet at home. I love the frills of the top, i look young and vibrant. hihi!

I'm still in Singapore. I had so much fun tonight, I had dinner with my bestfriend and her boyfriend. Then we went dancing! Wiii!!! (I miss my boyfriend/// so much....)

P.S. I really need to lose weight!!

What I'm Wearing:

Pink lace and floral top - Charlotte Russe
Pink skirt - Ron's pasalubong from US
Necklaces and bracelets - Claire's
Ribbon ring - Jellybean
White bolero coat - Kamiseta
Yellow wedge shoes - Parisian

My Makeup:

Garnier BB Eye Roll-On
MAC Studio Fix NC20
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
e.l.f. Eye Shadow Encyclopedia in bronze color
Estee Lauder Rose Blush
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish
Chapstick Classic


On My Nails:

Neon Peach / Pink nailpolish - Wet 'N Wild
Yellow nailpolish - The Face Shop

Photos were all taken by: REXTER ANDREW URQUIOLA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!