Monday, March 19, 2012

Look of the Day: Team Gale





















Feeling like a character in Hunger Games or is it more of an Underworld character? You better decide! I love how my pictures turned out, they are so dark yet so dramatic. It was raining outside but that didn't stop me from taking my look of the day photos for you guys. I know how evil I look here because of my funeral getup. This day what just so dreadful. But now I'm okay, I'm back to my normal bubbly self!

By the way, I'm wearing a long lacey skirt - sort of a tutu-ish skirt. It can even stand as a prom skirt! Haha! I don't know, I'm just my abnormal self in this normal world.

How are you guys? I'm just curious about The Hunger Games movie tie-in. I saw the preview a few months ago and I didn't like it. I hope I'm wrong.

See you on my next look of the day post!

What I'm Wearing:

Lacey skirt - Vintage
Black shirt - brother's closet
Leather jacket - XOXO
Boots - vintage
Earrings  and ring - Eastwood bazaar
Boots - Vintage
Light pink and neon pink nail polishes - Wet 'N Wild

Photos were all taken by: Rexter Andrew Urquiola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!