Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Photos of the Day - Boho / Hobo Fashion




































I'm officially a Hobo chic!

I just realized that a part of me loves the hobo fashion. The braids, prints, feathers, beads, and more. Today, I'm wearing a green printed dress with beading on the neck line. I'm also wearing my fringe brown boots and of course my feather headband. :) I wish I'm not lazy enough to take a photo of my outfit everyday. Gahhhh!!!

Hollywood stars like Vanessa Hudgens, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, and Nicole Richie have been loving the hobo fashion ever since. You'll see ladies wearing Boho fashion in the famous event, Coachella. You'll see them wearing these clothes and accessories. Hobo fashion is very comfortable and fun to wear. You guys should rag your closets and check out if you have clothes that fit for this style. :)

Again, the lovely photos were all taken from WEHEARTIT ♥ ♥ ♥

6 comments:

  1. I love hippie style expecialli the hair stile!!! I like this post!!! cam to visit my blog and if you like we can follow each other? (also on facebook !) www.keepintouchwithfashion.com have a wonderful day… keep in touch…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Jeasmine! :) I soo love the hippie style :) Will add you now. Enjoy your day! <3

      Delete
    2. wiii! thanks much Jeasmine ♥

      Delete
  2. nice blog!
    thank for following me!
    I'l follow you back!

    http://cheeeechow.blogspot.com/

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cheechow/207013946014140

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!