Saturday, January 14, 2012

Look of the Day: There Is Hope

Too stubborn and too lazy to pick up myself and bring about what I really love. (disclaimer)

I love Peliculas by the way. It makes you forget why you are living for just an hour and half.

Every year, our country offers a Spanish Film Festival. Last year was their 10th time to showcase how they  make films. I'm glad that I was able to watch a few of those films last October 2011. See you next year!

Pelicula :)

You might want to see what I wore that day. :)


Floral boho Jacket From HK 

Boho Brown Purse from Mendrez

Bronze Shape Rings from some bazaar

My misfit piercings :)


The Finish Product <3

Overacting!! Gahhh!!

Floral hobo jacket - HK, Sleeveless black dress - vintage, Black studded boots - vintage, Brown hobo purse - Mendrez, and Bronze shape rings - some bazaar.

Photos were all taken by: REXTER ANDREW URQUIOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!