Friday, January 20, 2012

Filipino Traffic Cop Doing His Job Like A Boss: Dances To Billie Jean On The Job [Funny Video]



This was a surprise! My friend just shared this video to me today. I got really psyched because I remembered this day. It was a Saturday, I had some bonding time with my Andrew and his friends. (My BF is the long curly-haired guy). Watch the 3:21-3:22 minutes on the video. We were about to cross the other street but it was on hold because of this video shoot. We had fun watching him dance! He really knows how to strut his MJ dance moves and project in front of those people! kudos to you kuya!!!

I'm still laughing my heart out! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!