Monday, January 23, 2012

Polka Dot World











Polka dots and bows will never bore me. They put fun and shine to any outfit. I'm a big fan of headbands, so I make sure that once in a while I check the latest bows available. I got these 3 on a very cheap price before new year. Because I got so psyched of how cute they were, I decided to buy 3 in different colors. :)

You'll see me wearing the black and white bow on my next post. :)

Are you fun enough to wear one?

Happy Chinese New Year by the way! Will post my Chinese new year fashion style soon! take care everyone!

P.S. Sorry for the not so pretty photos, haha! I took them myself using my phone. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!