Monday, January 16, 2012

Photos of the Day - Early Riser

I just want you to know that I woke up 3:30 AM today. That is hella early for my usual alarm time! My body clock hates me today, this is because of my whirlwind schedule at work. Gahhhh!

Enough of my rants! I just realized that since I love photos I'll be posting my "photos for day", everyday.  This is to let you know who I am and what makes me stop and stare. :)

By the way, I got the photos from weheartit.com! Enjoy!

Hahahaha! I'm laughing my heart out, because I'm such a weirdo that I do this to strangers!
Skeleton Nails

I want this on weekends! And every time I am feeling like a witch! Gahhhhh!

whites and everything nice ♥

I'm usually a black outfit person but there are times that I hoard whites because they give me the impression that I'm a behave and kind-hearted lady. :) I like to be a good girl sometimes :)) Is this really me? My friends are going to go gaga over this comment! Yay!

Feeling like a Fairy!


Who wouldn't want to be a fairy? I think most of us girls in one way or the other dreamt about being a fairy. Thanks to Tinkerbell and her pretty little antics! :)


Bigger Eyes!


It takes time for me to do this perfect-drawn eyeliner on my eyelids. My hand is shaky (maybe because of drinking coffee?)and most of the time my eyes gets sore because of too much staring at the mirror. Waaa! Will practice more!


♥ Glowing Heart ♥

This is sooo cute. I was not a fan of hearts before, but now it's one of my favorite shape! Sorry if I'm such a cheesy girl! Glowing heart, perfect for February! (the month of my birthday!!!!) ♫ ♪ ♫


Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder.

I just love how the artist portrayed the beauty of today. I wish I was born with a hand like that.
Red lipstick is the new accessory of fashion. ♥


Secret Gate Ring

I'm a big fan of unique rings. I want this! It makes you think about all the secrets you've been keeping since you were a child. Where can I buy this?

Forest Princess


She reminds me of the character from a Fairy-themed book I read last year. Blondes can wear their hair messy and it still look beautiful. I'm sooo jealous! (By the way, I was born with a dark brown hair)

Studs and Skins

I'm a sucker for studs and accessories. If I could wear them all, I would. Will DIY this soon. I'll have to buy the materials first. Gahhh!

Gorgeous Zooey!


My boyfriend's dream girl. I love the shades! Nyam!


Bone Collector


Waaaaa!!!! I wish Dr. Martens is available in the Philippines. Huhu!!! I want this!!! SERIOUSLY!


He reminds me of my Andrew ♥


Kisses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!