Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Dance Moves!


Chachi Gonzales- I Should Have Kissed You


Woke up early so I decided to wear my jogging clothes and jog / walk for 30 minutes inside the village. Good thing that the sun was not yet up. Took my rest, and I started reading a few pages from Si Amapola sa 65 na Kabanata by Ricky Lee. After that, I decided to update my blog. :)

So much of that introduction. Let us see more of this 15-year old dancer who brought fire on the stage. My sister shared this to me and I want you all to see how fly she is. You can watch more of Chachi at her YouTube site.

You guys don't know it but I love dancing and I've been dancing since I was 3. However, after college I was more busy with work that dancing was no longer a priority. I still dance if there's a chance. :) See me next time? hahaha! How's your Saturday? ♥

1 comment:

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!