Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Edgy Thursday












It's Thursday and Friday is almost there! I'm feeling like a fierce chic that is ready for the weekend. So this is what I'm wearing today. Checkered black and white from F21. I love how it's not too short and not too long. Because you know, we have a dress code at work. Tsk!

Then I paired my outfit with a black strapy boots just like the photo above. I bought mine online, you might want to check ASIANVOGUE.

For my eye make-up, I'm wearing Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion and ELF Eyeshadow Duo (Lilac and purple) on my lips I'm wearing MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme Goes and Goes. On my face I'm wearing MAC Studio Fix NC20.

By the way the photos were all taken from WEHEARTIT and FASHIOLISTA. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!