Saturday, January 28, 2012

Look of the Day: Museum Lady



























I'm taking a break from my usual artistic photos. :) These photos were taken way back when I visited my bestfriend in Singapore. We went to this famous Museum where arts are the most important thing in the world. I chose this outfit because of the weather. It was sunny when we went out so I decided to wear my True Love dress - very comfortable! My favorite background was the mailboxes. I got so psyched because it was a big thing there while here in the Philippines we just get our mail through the gate. Haha! But most of all I so love the Red dot building!


Do you love museums? How about things that are old that makes you remember the happiness / sadness from the past?


What I'm Wearing:

True Love dress - Mexico
Blue Wedge shoes - Bakers
Oval loop earrings - Claire's
Black zipper purse - Bugis St. Singapore
Printed watch - Link


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!