Sunday, January 15, 2012

Look of the Day: Truly Breaking Dawn

I'm not a goth. I just really like the color black. It is so easy to mix and match anything with it. This was a my Breaking Dawn theme outfit! :)

Breaking Dawn moments

Drizzling


Cloudy day! :)

Smiles for the ♥

Feeling like a PRO!

Studded Purse from Charlotte Russe ♥

I'm still here. Look further.
I hope you guys like my breaking dawn stills. Haha! Thanks to my lovely photos, Rexter Andrew :)

Black top - bazaar, Denim skirt - bazaar, Leggings - forever21, Studded boots - vintage, Studded purse - Charlotte Russe, Spiral ring - PRP, and umbrella - Surplus Shop 

Photos were all taken by: REXTER ANDREW URQUIOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!