Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Fashion Finds: Korean Socks











Oh yes, these are so lovely! I can't get enough of how useful and stylish these socks are. Not only are they very chic and cute, they are even affordable. I was supposed to buy only those with lace but when I saw those vintage-feel socks, I ended up hoarding! I know I'm such a magnet of small things! It has been a long time since I've been a magnet of socks. I usually buy stockings but when I caught my eyes on these cuties, I made sure I get one of each color. I promise you guys that I will surely use and keep them! :)

I will show you soon how I wore these cute socks so you'll have an idea how it can make your outfit a blast! Much love you guys! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!