Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Look of the Day: Purgatory





















I really really apologize for being a super bada** blogger. I've been my loser self for so long that I don't have the power to write here. It has just been a whirlwind life lately and it is turning my world into purgatory. I know you might think I'm such a weirdo. But this is just what I feel now. My moods are on / off. And I'm really getting fat. My pictures are my proof. So much about my rants..

I hope you like this outfit post. My jump shots are getting crazy huh? But still, this tiring levisssss are my gems! Feelerette mode! I hope you are still there. huhu!!

What I'm Wearing:

Gray hugging skirt - Cotton On
Black zipper dress - EGD
Cross necklace and ring - Bugis Street
Black stockings - vintage
Combat boots - Asian Vogue

2 comments:

  1. gosh, girl! you look great whatever you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I know you so I could say thank you! huhu!!!

      Delete

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!