Sunday, March 18, 2012

Look of the Day: Summer 2012

 












 











I'm a big fan of Maxi dresses! They are so easy to wear and it just goes with anything. You can look sexy and chic even though you are wearing a blanket wrapped around you. Since this was a day at work, I had to wear a white cover up because as you know there are dress codes that I need to follow. Darn!

Also, my friend asked me if I could put out an outfit that goes very well in the place where she lives - Hawaii! SO here's what I think best suits your place, Kit Zulueta. I'm so glad that you are reading my blog. That means lot to me, especially that I'm just a newbie pretending to know what I'm doing. :)

Just to tell you this, I am in love with my watch!!!!

P.S. Sorry for being here inside the cave. Work is just keeping me away from blog life. Hugs!

What I'm wearing:

Printed maxi dress - Charlotte Russe
White bolero - Kamiseta
Yellow wedge shoes - Parisian
Earrings - Claire's
Leaf ring - Claire's
Gold ring - Girlshoppe
Gold watch - Casio
Flower headpiece -Claire's


Photos were all taken by: Rexter Andrew Urquiola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!