Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fashion Finds: The Bling-Blings
























Another batch of "pasalubongs" I got from my older sister's balikbayan box. I'm just so happy and thankful for this lovely things! ♥ These cuties are from Claire's, Bath & Body Works, The Gap, NYX, and Wet 'N Wild.

If you guys don't know, I'm rendering OT for the past few days, and now I'm a walking zombie. Will try to share more fashion finds and styles to you soon. For now, I have to get back at work and pretend to be happy with what I'm doing.

4 comments:

  1. cute jewelry!

    If you like, join my GIVEAWAY with Vedette Shapewear!

    mia from HEYLILAHEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mia! Will check your site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog,following now, keep in touch xx

    violetheart xxoo
    http://violetheartsmanyshadesofpurple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That is so sweet of you! will follow you too! <3

      Delete

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!