Thursday, March 15, 2012

Look of the Day: Print Blocking















Today, I'm just so glad about the 2 new emails I received. I don't want to jinx it so I'm just going to leave it like that. For the mean time, I just want to share that I am getting to my fattest shape ever. I don't know if it is because of stress from work that I'm eating more everyday just to keep me away from thinking about my day job.

These photos were taken when my bangs are still negotiable to deal with but now it needs to be kept in its hiding place - pinned on the left side of my hair. On this ensemble, I'm trying to be fearless by wearing different prints, themes, and fabrics. This is what I came up with. I hope you guys appreciate my TH print blocking style. haha!!

I miss me readers so much! If I have any! :(

By the way, in this post you'll see my 15th piercing.

Toddles and have a sweaty summer!

x

What I'm Wearing:

Yellow white coat - gift from BFF
Zebra print skirt - Kohl's
Gray ankle boots - Charlotte Russe
Huge bow - Tomato
Purse - Coach 
Floral ring - Claire's

Photos were all taken by: Rexter Andrew Urquiola
For photography services, please email him at rextorian@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. this is nice! im from Beijing. where is this particularly in Philippines?

    ReplyDelete

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!