Thursday, March 1, 2012

Look of the Day: Ms. Pink & Lace




















Hello Philippines! Welcome back to me! Sorry, if I was not able to post yesterday. I was busy hovering my way to the stores in Bugis Street in Singapore to find new things to wear for the blog. Will post those photos real soon for you to see how lovely everything are in Singapore! :)

--

Am I so girly or what? I just decided to wear this oh-s0-pink and everything girly to show you that I'm not always a goth-looking lady. The bow I'm wearing is special because it reminds me of my childhood days when I pretended to be Blair Waldorf. haha! How I wish! I personally love the necklace I'm wearing in this photo because it has all the designs that I collect. Who wouldn't love this pink purse?! Waaa! I can't thank my cousin enough for this going away present she gave me. This is my first Kate Spade purse. Cartwheeels! 


What I'm Wearing:

White lace sweater - Sister's closet
Pink skirt - Greenhills
Socks - EGD
Silver shoes - Fioni
Ring - Jellybean
Necklace - Claire's
Headband - Claire's
Purse - Kate Spade


My Makeup:

Estee Lauder Rose Blush
Chapstick Classic

On My Nails:

Orange, silver, and clear Wet 'N Wild nail polishes
Blue nailpolish Elianto

Photos were all taken by: REXTER ANDREW URQUIOLA ♥

3 comments:

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!