Sunday, March 11, 2012

Look of the Day: Peace Out!

 




















I'm sorry for being such a lazy blogger this week. As you know, my work is keeping my busy lately with all those overtimes and reports that I need to work on. And my schedule is killing me! Good thing I'm back to the morning shift for a month. I can sleep at night time, and I can take more outfit photos for you to see. :)

What can you say about this blast from the past look I'm sporting? How many prints can you see? When I was figuring out what to wear on that day's photo shoot, I was thinking of something different, something I don't usually wear in public. So I guess this is the product of my weird and fun taste in clothes. The head band that I'm wearing is actually a belt from a girly dress that I have. And the button-down shirt is so vintage, it is even twice my age. yay! But I still love the Coachella and peace out look I came up with!

More prints or not?

What do you suggest for me to wear next time?


What I'm Wearing:

High waist shorts - Eastwood bazaar
Skull tank top - vintage
Brown printed top - Lola's closet
Necklace - Claire's
Socks - SM Department Store
Headband - Forever 21
Purse - The Gap
Ring - Eastwood bazaar
Earrings - D'mall Boracay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!