Monday, March 5, 2012

I hear an ECHO!





Hello, do you know who this is? Of course you know him! If there is one person I have a crush on in showbiz, that is him! Most of you don't know this but I don't like guys who are fair skinned and who are too clean. I just like a guy who smells good even with his long hair all over his face. Anyways, when I saw Echo, I got "starstrucked" just like that! Good thing I brought my camera! wiii! He was even very kind to say yes immediately when I asked him if I could take a photo with him. He even said, "hey bro!" to my boyfriend who was to take the photo. 10 handsome points for you Echo! Oh and yes, he smelled really good! Blushing to the snow moment! hahaha! And yeah-- those dimples! 

2 comments:

  1. I have to say this... It's just now that I've noticed it... Rexter looks like him a bit :) And they both have curly hair hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Really?! HAHAHAH! Sorry, natawa ako! Feelerette ni T-rex ha! No! hahahaha! Oh yes, they have both curly hair! I wonder how Echo looks like with long hair. Blush!

      Delete

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!