Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Look of the Day: Playing Cards














Oh hi! I just came from a long day at work. Sigh!!! I really need to unwind and drink some milk tea! Wiii! I just love this sweater I'm wearing! I adore the shapes! It is as if I'm wearing a whole pack of playing cards! Definitely a great find! Sorry, I can't say too much about my look, I'm just tired. I dropped by to show you this. I personally love the studded shoes I'm wearing here. Will post as often as I can. hugs hugs!!!

Let us rest and feel the comfort of our pillows!

What I'm Wearing:

Tube Maxi dress - Old Navy
Sweater - Vintage
Gold ribbon belt - gift from BFF
Necklace - Kohl's
Studded shoes - EGC
Skull ring - Eastwood bazaar


Photos were all taken by: Rexter Andrew Urquiola
For photography services, please email him at rextorian@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!